Thursday, July 14, 2011

hot..hot..heat...


When I see you...
My heart flutters, my eyes move...
The thought of you make my heart flutter...
I laugh...

Whenever I see you, I blush, maybe I'm shy...
I feel small passing by you, maybe I'm a fool... 

Whenever I see you, hiding I look at you...
My heart beats, it beats crazily...

Whenever I'm alone or I feel afraid...
My mind flickers, it flickers like crazy...

To go closer to you, to tell you...
Maybe its still scary for me...
I keep on feeling smaller, maybe I'm embarrassed...

Come to me on a rainy day...
I'll share my umbrella with you...
I'll wrap my arm around yours...

Come to me on a sunny day...
I'll walk beside you...
I'll wrap my arm around yours...

On nights when stars fall, keep me in your eyes...
I'll stand in front of you....

Love is coming, the sound sound sound, I hear...
Hush hush, sweet sound sound sound, I hear...
Thump thump, the sound sound of my heart, I hear...
Pitter patter like the rain, my heart falls for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment