Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cuz I’m just another girl...

You, saying that I’m not the same as I used to be, is not completely untrue....
Why I am like this.....
You didn’t do anything wrong, I’m the strange one.....
The words I’m saying right now, I don’t know if they’ll hurt you.....
I really wanted to treat you well, out of all the times....
I don’t know, I don’t know....
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am....
Baby I’m sorry....
I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely......


Yes..sy mmg sengaja lepaskan marah kat kamu tadi...
Actually...i'm so happy that u called me....
But..at the same time..i'm kinda pissed off with u.....
Seminggu hokey..tepat seminggu...since our last meow-meow...
In this one whole week...sy xjmpe kamu langsung...we seldom talked to each other...
And i'm freakin miss u like damn crazy hell....
Did u know that???
So...sy mmg sengaja tunjuk perasaan kat kamu tadi...
But i know..thats not ur fault...
So..i'm soo sorry....it's just that i miss u so much...so so much hokey...

p/s : i love u gingerbread...

No comments:

Post a Comment