Monday, January 14, 2013

백일축하해 (Baegil Chukha-hae) future lover... ^^

Happy 100 days, hunn!! it’s only been about three months but it honestly feels like we’ve been together for years already! I don’t know if other new couples have the same bond as we do but I’m very, very thankful that God gave u to me at this time in my life. For years, I’ve prayed that Allah send me someone to love, and every time, it would always end in a miss… or a heartbreak. Until u came along.

U added more sunshine and joy to my already blessed and colorful life and I can never thank u enough for making me feel so much loved. It’s only been a hundred days but u’ve done more for me than many other people I know. U take care of me, u take my stress away, u made me realize that there’s more to this world. U say u love me every chance u get and it means so much to me. U mean so much to me.

I never thought I would love u as much as I do now.Thank u for being good to my family and my friends and for doing everything I want, even if u think it’s pathetic or embarrassing sometimes. Thank u for sharing ur life with me and I can’t wait to learn more about u, my Future Lover.

I don’t know what lies ahead but I’m just really, really happy that u are with me right now. And that we love each other. I want the whole world to know how lucky I am that u’re with me right now. I’ll take care of u, love, don’t worry. U are now part of my dreams. Here’s to 100 days, 1,000 days, 10,000 days and a million more! I LOVE U.

No comments:

Post a Comment