Tuesday, October 16, 2012

she said..."hello mister..please to meet ya!"


patiently waiting..and the day has come..i'm freaking nervous..heartbeat race like hell..dupdap..dupdap!!!
in the darkness..he is all i can see..
we magically met one day and we surely were left in awe of one another...
i didn't introduce you to my closest friends and or go my favorite places...
we just..sing along to the music while driving my daddy's car...
brunch together..with mommy + daddy...♥...coffee and movie together...
on a rainy day..i shared my umbrella with you..wrapped my arm around yours...♥☂
cooked spaghetti and have a simple lunch together...♥
i drive you to the bus station..we did not kiss but we did part ways like friends who were just friends...
but deep down inside our heart..we both know what we have was beyond that...
we spend two days together, just feeling comfortable..head over heels...



p/s : what will our new adventures be??

No comments:

Post a Comment