Saturday, May 19, 2012

P.T.S


"Oh just wanna say sori for the news. Bersabar la :) u have tried to save him. But Allah lg syg dia. Besar pahala awk selamatkan binatang kesayangan Nabi.

Yup I do undstnd.but the thing is, do u like to see an animal put into pts or just live his daily life with suffer, pain and agony? Which one do u prefer the most in ur eyes? I knw its against ur ethic, but believe me, u have done ur very best to help him. The decision to put into pts is very hard.but it is the best for him. And I believe johny would be thankful to u for saving him. And for sure.. Allah will bless u. Besar pahala menolong haiwan.jgn bersedih..setiap yg hidup pasti mati. IsyaAllah kat akhirat nti kucing tu jd saksi kebaikan anda.I salute u for saving him! :)"

-19/05/12 16:04-


p/s : tengkiu oppa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment